Who can be a member of Bay Area Made?
Your company can become a member of Bay Area Made if you meet the following criteria:
- You make a consumer or custom product in the Bay Area* (food and beverage products must be packaged).
- You are headquartered in the Bay Area*.
- You have a company website and photos that meet professional standards.
- You are currently operating your business and product is for sale (you are not in the pre-start, fundraising or planning stage)
* Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano and Sonoma Counties
What is the definition of “Made in the Bay Area”?
We have our own definition: the fundamental change from parts or source materials into a finished product using labor or machinery happens in the Bay Area.
How does my company become a member of Bay Area Made?
Learn about membership benefits and complete the application here.
How much does it cost to become a member of Bay Area Made?
Annual membership is $365, that’s only $1 per day!
I don’t see banner advertising, why?
We don’t believe in traditional banner advertising that detracts from the overall design and content of our website. And we want to create value for our readers and keep their eyeballs focused on Bay Area Made member companies and their products. For information about other partnerships, please contact email@example.com.
How do I stay informed?
Join our mailing list for exclusive content and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.