Join Bay Area Made
Get Exposure to New Audiences and Customers
You’ll have a full-page profile that showcases your company, we’ll attract shoppers, buyers, and journalists who can all find your company searching by region, city, and product. You’ll also be eligible to participate in exclusive sales events.
Share Your Story
We’ll promote your profile and products on our journal, in social media and dedicated emails.
Be a Part of the Community
Get recognized as a values-defined company alongside a community of pioneering businesses. You’ll be part of a supportive network of other Bay Area makers.
- A profile on bayareamade.us where you can upload photos and information about your business
- Promotion on our social media channels
- Promotion of your special events on our calendar and event listings
- Unique storytelling about you and your business published on our journal
- Invitations to free member-only mixers and talks
- Bay Area Made badges to label your products or website
You can join Bay Area Made if…
- You make a consumer or custom product in the Bay Area* (food and beverage products must be packaged).
- You’re Headquartered in the Bay Area*.
- You have a company website.
- You are currently operating your business and product is for sale (you are not in the pre-start, fundraising or planning stage)
*Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano and Sonoma Counties.
Annual membership is $365 per year, that’s $1 per day!